Sunday, December 21, 2008

Into the great wide open

Well here we go, I am finally starting up a blog, even though I doubt anyone will find it that interesting or read it but my mum will like it any way.

Does this make me a self indulgent wanker?

Any way this is going to be about my travels that I am finally embarking on at the age of 23, five years after finishing high school and the year I finish my leccy's trade so I have nothing tying me to home and I can FINALLY escape the Shire.

I hope to keep this bad boy updated every so often with some pics and a nice little story here or there.

I will also be putting a bit of music at the end of my post's as well for a bit of a sound track. First up is the inspiration for the name of this blog, the lovely Sarah Blasko's cover of the Tom Petty song "into the great wide open". Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment