Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sin City

I am in Las Vegas at the moment.

I have been trying to figure out what's so great about the place to tell you the truth.

The whole town is like Penrith Panthers club that stretches for five kilomteres and the bogans here have seppo accents instead of westie accents.

I went out and for some reason walked the entire length of the strip, something like four miles and back the first night I was in, it took me like four hours.

The clubs are over priced and only play generic top 40 shit as well.

I guess I would be having more fun if I was with a big trashbag crew, as I have been having trouble getting a crew together at this hostel I am staying at, in a wonderfully dodgy old motel in north Vegas, up past the stratosphere.

I did how ever see Melbourne indy-electro band Cut Copy last night which was rad, and today I went out and shot a german sub-machine gun, the 9mm Mp-5 which was bloody awesome.

The MP-5's stock fitted me like a glove and it was so easy to control in fully-auomatic fire. The range was only 25M long, and I put every round into the middle of the silhouette target, so old mate would have had a bad day.

Pics to come.

I am wanting to get out of here tomorow or on monday but the flights look full, so I might have to wait until tuesday where the flights are almost empty. I am off to san fran next, then home on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment